Thomaston Public Schools Budget
The Thomaston Board of Education typically holds Budget/Audit Subcommittee Meetings on the first Wednesday of each month in the Superintendent's Office at 8:00 A.M. unless noted otherwise. A summary of the Budget/Audit Subcommittee discussions is provided monthly through the Business Manager's Report.
2020-2021 Budget Timetable:
- November 16-20, 2020 - Budget information distributed to Administrators
- December 7, 2020 - Budget due to Business Office and budget numbers entered into the ALIO Budget module
- December 7, 2020 - Capital Budget Request due to Business Office
- December 9, 2020 - Administrator reviews with Superintendent and Business Manager
- Black Rock School 8:15 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
- Thomaston Center School 9:00 A.M. – 9:45 A.M.
- Pupil Services 9:45 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
- Thomaston High School 10:30 A.M. – 11:15A.M.
- Curriculum, Instruction & Student Assessment 11:15 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- December 16, 2020 - Administrator reviews with Superintendent and Business Manager
- Technology Department 8:15 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
- Athletic Department 9:00 A.M. – 9:30 A.M.
- All Administrators - Budget Review 9:45 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- January 13, 2021 - Budget Narrative/Descriptions to Business Manager and Superintendent
- January 25, 2021 - Thomaston Board of Education Budget Workshop (meeting)
- February/March/April 2021 - Budget presentation(s) to Board of Finance
- Spring 2021 - Public Hearing on Town and Board of Education Budgets
- Late Spring 2021 - Town Meeting (Formal Action Taken on Town and Board of Education Budgets)
2021-2022 Board of Education Operating Budget and 2021-2026 Capital Budget
(approved by the Thomaston Board of Education on January 25, 2021)
2021-2022 Operating Budget
- Central Office and Technology (Spreadsheet and Narrative)
- Pupil-Personnel Services and Medical Services (Spreadsheet and Narrative)
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Student Assessment (Spreadsheet and Narrative)
- Thomaston High School and Athletics (Spreadsheet and Narrative)
- Thomaston Center School (Spreadsheet and Narrative)
- Black Rock School (Spreadsheet and Narrative)